OUR MISSION: In obedience to God and in partnership with the church wherever possible, to effectively communicate the Good News of Jesus Christ by means of culturally appropriate audio and audio-visual materials in every language of the world.
OUR VISION: That people might hear and understand God’s Word in their heart language, especially those who are oral communicators and those who do not have Scriptures in a form they can access.
OUR CORE VALUES:
1. We believe that GRN has a twofold purpose: To spread the Gospel by means of audio recordings; and to maintain a testimony of faith for the glory of God and the strengthening of the faith of His Church.
2. We believe that God’s call on our lives is to: Faith, as we trust God to supply all needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus; Prayer, because the ministry of GRN was built on the foundation of prayer first, and that should remain unchanged; Rejoicing, as the Holy Spirit empowers us to give thanks in everything, at all times.
3. God’s Word. The Word of God is the standard against which we measure all that we do, personally and corporately. We must live the fundamentals of the faith as well as share them.
4. The unreached. There are still many unreached people groups. We provide tools for the worldwide Church to take the Gospel to each group in their heart language through audio/visual media.
5. Sacrificial living. Although we cannot promise to live consistently, sacrificially, and joyfully every minute, we expect and believe the Holy Spirit can work out His perfect will in us as we cooperate with Him.
6. Wise stewardship. Gods resources are never limited, and He gives us what we need. We desire to honor God’s Name with wise use of our time, our talents, our resources, and our lives.
7. Relationships. God has blessed us with an eternal life-giving relationship through His Son. We value our relationships with all who labor to take the Gospel to the least, the last, and the lost through audio.